Terms & Conditions of SMS
(Branded SMS Company)
HAJANA ONE reserve right to modify the policy at any time. All subscribers of Our Services, directly or indirectly are required to engage in acceptable use only as per this policy as modified from time to time.
The Terms & Conditions specifies the actions permitted by HAJANA ONE Services to its users of our services, including SMS and other services which may be introduced in future. HAJANA ONE Services reserve right to modify the policy at any time. All subscribers of Our Services, directly or indirectly are required to engage in acceptable use only as per this policy as modified from time to time.
HAJANA ONE Services may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, violates export control laws or anti national.
Subscriber shall use HAJANA ONE Services for lawful purposes only. Subscriber shall not post or transmit using HAJANA ONE Services any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give right to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without the HAJANA ONE Services express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a Subscriber that in the HAJANA ONE Services discretion restricts or inhibits any other Subscriber from using or enjoying HAJANA ONE Services will not be permitted. Subscriber shall not use HAJANA ONE Services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with the HAJANA ONE Services.
Subscriber shall not upload, post or otherwise make available using HAJANA ONE Services any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with subscriber. Subscriber shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
Violation of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and Civil Liability. The HAJANA ONE Services will investigate incidents involving such violations and may
involve/will cooperate with law enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following: Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
• Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
• Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mailbombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
• Forgery of any identification or obscuring of hostnames, usernames, IP addresses, or any message header information in any data.
• Harassing or threatening transmissions.
• Probing for means of gaining unauthorized access to computers or networks. Introducing or causing to be introduce any computer contaminant or computer viruses into system or network.
• Introducing or causing to introduce any pornography material, SMS etc.
Subscribers agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the HAJANA ONE Services, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising out of the use of HAJANA ONE Services Services by subscriber or anybody else than the Subscriber, if any.
It is a condition of use of HAJANA ONE services that subscriber do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law; post or transmit any information, software or any other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder; post or transmit any information, software or other material, which contains a virus or other harmful component; post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.
User cannot use any sender Id to send SMS other than his own name, company or firm's name owned or managed by him/her. Using sender Id other than owned by him will cause the termination of account and all credits will be set to zero. A formal complaint will also be lodged (FIR) with the law & order agency.
Sending unsolicited SMS messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements, is explicitly prohibited.
HAJANA ONE Services has no control on the contents of the SMS sent and HAJANA ONE Services shall not be held responsible/liable directly or indirectly neither for the content of the SMS sent nor for any delay in delivery or non-delivery or for any errors routed by HAJANA ONE Services through its SMSC (short messaging services center).
HAJANA ONE Services shall not be responsible in any manner due to errors caused on account of internet delays, disconnection, time outs, routing problems etc.
User shall use the facilities provided by HAJANA ONE Services for delivery of MT SMS that terminates within Pakistan only. User also acknowledges that it will not use the capability of sending international SMS through HAJANA ONE Services SMSC.
User will not send unsolicited SMS (also referred to as ‘spamming’) to subscribers. All SMS sent by user using HAJANA ONE Services SMSC must conform to IT Act 2000 and other relevant laws of Pakistan. Any violation will be the sole responsibility of user.
User has complete control of the Sender-ID (Alphanumeric or Numeric) of the MT SMS sent through HAJANA ONE Services SMS and will not misuse this facility. In case it is found that user is misusing this facility by sending a message on someone’s name without his/her approval, it shall be treated as a breach of this agreement and the connection will be disconnected forthwith. It shall be sole responsibility of user and HAJANA ONE Services will in no way responsible for any such message and the subsequent fallout.
HAJANA ONE Services shall strive to deliver SMS immediately upon receipt from the user. However HAJANA ONE Services Shall not be responsible for any delay, non-receipt of SMS or any other interruption in providing SMSC facility, which may occur due to technical reasons or snags in the system, breakdown of SMSC or any other equipment, server breakdown, maintenance shut down, breakdown of communication services and such interruption are beyond the control of HAJANA ONE Services. However, HAJANA ONE Services acknowledges that it will put in its best endeavors to achieve the best success rate in delivery of the SMS messages so routed through its SMSC.
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order. We will use this information to occasionally inform you of promotions being run on the website or other networked website & products of HAJANA ONE Services. Within each email, you will be provided an option to opt out from receiving such emails in the future. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
1. In consideration of HAJANA ONE Services forwarding the SMS through its SMSC, User shall pay the agreed amount per SMS + taxes sent anywhere within Pakistan.
2. HAJANA ONE Services shall be entitled to charge for all the SMS routed by its SMSC, irrespective of any delay, incomplete message and or non-receipt of the message by the irrespective mobile phone to whom such SMS has been forwarded, however, HAJANA ONE Services bills the SMS only on delivery as per SMSC reports & CDR’s. HAJANA ONE Services will notify any change in tariff to User
3. HAJANA ONE Services shall raise bills at the time of buying the credits by user. The number of MT SMS submitted by user shall be counted for settlement.
4. Service Taxes would be as applicable, as suggested by the Pakistan government policy.
5. User agrees to pay the bill amount immediately when sent by HAJANA ONE Services. Such payments shall be in Pakistan Rupees (PKR)
6. The bill generated by HAJANA ONE Services shall be the conclusive proof of the SMS sent by SMSC of HAJANA ONE Services and the same shall be honored by user, however in case of any anomaly found by user, he will present its statistics and both parties will resolve the anomaly.
7. HAJANA ONE Services shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever to user or any other third party for delayed, incomplete and non-delivery of SMS due to technical reasons.
8. No unsolicited/objectionable message should be sent by user
9. Bulk SMS will be sent by user to national customer only.
10. Nature of content and primary applications to be specified by user.
11. The Bulk SMS rates are subject to change.
12. In case of change/revision of IUC (interconnection usage charges) for inter operator termination charges; these bulk SMS charge will revise. User will have to pay the differential amount in order to send non-consumed SMS. In Case Extra Charges above 1 Paisa per SMS e.g., inter-connectivity Charges, the User will have to bear all such charges for the Balance SMS Credits in their account. The Provider company reserves the Right to suspend User Account 7 days after giving a Notification by E-Mail or SMS to the Client in case the client does not deposit the Differential Amount to the Provider. A copy of all such Policies will be provided to the customer before charging anything extra.
Before starting any relationship with us we advise you to test our services. We do not offer any refund of money at any stage or at any condition once the transaction has done unless HAJANA ONE Services agreed.
In case, HAJANA ONE Services agreed to refund money it will take 60 to 90 days but not more than that from the date of request received by HAJANA ONE Services through e-mail (registered with the HAJANA ONE Services) or by regular post. All charges like monthly fee (pro-rata basis), SMS charges, and 15% processing charges will be deducted from the refundable amount.
HAJANA ONE Branded SMS Services is an online website of Digital communication products & mobility services, owned by HAJANA ONE. All communications, documents and reports shared are on the site via the order management system.
Under any circumstance, if you find it difficult to gain easy access to our services or have issues in using any of our services you are encouraged to contact us at email@example.com or contact the concerned person Mis. Rafia Kanwal at +92-335-4788114.
Indirect or attempted violations of the policy and actual or attempted violations by a third party on behalf of a HAJANA ONE Services subscriber or a subscriber's end user, shall be considered violation of the policy by such customer or end user. Any user found violating the above T&C is liable for action under the prevailing laws including termination of services without any prior notice.
Without prejudice to any of its rights under this Agreement, HAJANA ONE may immediately suspend this Agreement upon written notice if:
(a) Customer’s activities affect HAJANA ONE’s reputation or interest;
(b) Non-compliance to PTA’s applicable code of conduct by the Customer;
(c) Customer’s internet connectivity interferes in any way with HAJANA ONE network;
(d) Customer fails to comply with any of its obligations under this Agreement.
(e) If a member of our team is disturbed by repeated calls.
(f) Or highly abusive language used by the customer
(g) Attempts were made to tarnish the company's image on social media
HAJANA ONE may terminate this Agreement without cause by serving thirty (30) days’ notice in writing to the Customer. HAJANA ONE may also terminate this Agreement without advance notice in case HAJANA ONE’s network is adversely affected or under threat of being adversely affected, or in case the Customer is in breach of any of the terms of this Agreement.
HAJANA ONE is running multiple businesses directly or under various Brands/units. Business industry includes application/web development, SMS advertising (Branded SMS), e-learning Solution (Smart School), SEO services, social networking/marketing websites, Trading of computers, laptops & IT related equipment’s.