These Terms and Conditions (“Terms” or “Agreement”) represent a binding agreement between HAJANA-ONE and You. It is important that You understand Your responsibilities and the limitations to the services which You choose to use. Our services are diverse and as a result additional service specific terms may apply. If this is the case, these service specific terms shall become part of Our agreement.
Please use Our services responsibly. By using Our website or any of Our services, You agree to Our Terms. Take note that these Terms change from time to time. If You have used Our services before, You cannot assume that the Terms are still the same. You should review them on a regular basis.
- You wish to use HAJANA-ONE services (meaning services as provided under these Terms; hereinafter “Service,” or “Free Service,” collectively the “Services”) as either a paying customer (“Customer”) and/or Our Free Service as a non-paying customer (“Non-Paying Customer”). By applying for the services using Our online registration form You are using Our services as a Non-Paying Customer.
- HAJANA-ONE is a web and software development company of the Pakistan and office is situated at New General Bus Stand, Tehsil Jampur, District Rajanpur (Punjab) Pakistan, 33000 (hereinafter “Hajana-One”; “We”; Our”; “Us”).
Bulk SMS Terms & Conditions
- Spam Messages will not be executed by customer, account holder will be responsible if spam messages sent from his/her account. so please don't grant access of your account to any other.
- Persons using the Website or the Services for any reason whatsoever bind themselves and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Should a User not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement or be unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the User should immediately cease using the Website and/or terminate the registration process.
- You may not use the Website or the Services if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with HAJANA-ONE.
- Users agree that all terms and conditions herewith published shall be binding on the User and that should there be a contradiction between these general terms and conditions and any other product-specific or service-specific terms and conditions, the product-specific or service-specific terms and conditions shall prevail to the limited extent of such conflict.
- Users undertake to check the Website frequently and to acquaint themselves with the changes and/or amendments in the information supplied on the Website and, in this regard, Users undertake to check, at a minimum, these terms and conditions for any alteration thereto, including in respect of the prices and nature of any Services, prior to the conclusion of each new credit purchase or service order in respect of the Services governed by these terms and conditions. Users should regularly verify which networks are covered by the Services. Changes may occur as to which networks are covered from time to time.
- Banks / BISP / PRIZE / and any fraud related messages will not be sent from our service. Otherwise account will be terminated without any notice. and no payment will be refund. and no excuse will be accepted.
- Hajana-One shall make all reasonable endeavors to ensure uninterrupted and continued use of the Services, however the delivery of SMS messages is largely dependent on the effective functioning of Network Operators' cellular networks, network coverage and the SMS recipient's mobile handset. Hajana-One does not and cannot guarantee the availability of any Service, the delivery of SMS messages or the compatibility between any message or content format and any particular mobile handsets or mobile operating systems.
- Network Operators may modify, enhance, develop or discontinue components of their services at any time without prior notice, in which event Hajana-One shall be entitled to modify, enhance, develop or discontinue affected Services to Users without notice.
- Users agree to notify Hajana-One immediately of any unauthorized use of their account(s) or any other breach of security.
- It is expressly prohibited for any person, business or entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website, or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this Website. Any person who delivers or attempts to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to this Website or attempts to gain unauthorized access to any page on this Website shall be held criminally liable and in the event that Hajana-One should suffer any damage or loss, civil damages will be claimed.
Web Development Terms & Conditions
- 50% Payment will be collected in advance before starting your project.
- Remaining 50% payment will be collected from you within 3 days of completion of your project before after that your project will be handed out to you. All related Passwords will be provided to you.
- After receiving all things related to your project from Hajana-One, you are responsible to make secure from any hacker or any other person.
- If you forgot your password, will be rest an your request by email.
- Once your project is completed and handed over to you. It will be your own property, any other changes after completion will be charged again. charges will depend on work condition.
- No security will be provided from hackers, and no backup will be provide by Hajana-one in case of data loss.
- Its customer's responsibility to save backup of their website or project.